BOOK “I, MAMMAL”
Book “I, Mammal: How to Make Peace With the Animal Urge for Social Power.” by Loretta Graziano Breuning.
Loretta Graziano Breuning, PhD is the Founder of the Inner Mammal Institute and author of “Habits of a Happy Brain: Retrain your brain to boost your serotonin, dopamine, oxytocin, and endorphin levels”. She’s Professor Emerita of Management at California State University, East Bay.
In her book, you’ll learn how to deal with serotonin, which is produced when you get the attention and respect of others.
I wrote my article “Mammalian brain motivations” inspired by her books.
I recommend the book “I, Mammal: How to Make Peace With the Animal Urge for Social Power.” by Loretta Graziano Breuning to all people who:
- Want to find out why they feel good when others show them respect and attention.
- Would like to know why they judge other people so easily.
- Wonder why they constantly compete with their siblings and other people.
- Cannot enjoy the success of others and wonder what is the reason for it.
- Still feel unsatisfied with their own material and social status.
- Are interested in why they keep complaining about the current times, politicians, and corruption.
- Want to free themselves from the frustration of the constant pursuit of power, money, and success.
Format and delivery:
There are no reviews yet.