By filling out forms containing your personal data – you consent to their collection and processing by the Administrator. You have the right to access, modify and request to stop processing your data.
The data can be used to provide services and to trade contact.
I Personal Data Administrator.
The Administrator of your personal data on the blog: “A Journey to Yourself” is a natural person – Agata Dzierżawa, address for correspondence Dietla 66/4a, Kraków Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or concerns about our personal data security policy or update or delete your personal data, if you can not do it yourself, please contact me by email at:
The Administrator acquires information about the User and his/her behaviour by:
- Voluntary completion of the form
- Collecting web server logs by the following address: www.ajourneytoyourself.com and www.ajourneytoyourself.pl
II Type of collected personal data, purpose and period of their use.
The Administrator processes personal data of Users using the blog in the following scope:
- Name and surname;
- Email address;
The blog “A Journey to yourself” is hosted by OVH https://www.ovh.pl.
It is run using the WordPress platform, which does not collect any data about readers of the blog. However, some of the plugins used may collect additional data. Detailed information about them can be found below. As a rule, the data are processed until the consent is withdrawn or the effective opposition to the data processing is filled in cases where the legal basis for data processing is the Administrator’s interest.
Blog traffic is monitored using Google Universal Analytics:
You can block their operation here:
Mailchimp – https://mailchimp.com/
Gravatar – https://automattic.com/privacy/
WP Social sharing – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube
The purpose of personal data processing:
- Traffic monitoring on the blog and analysis of advertising effectiveness – see Cookies Policy.
- Comment system – anyone visiting the blog may voluntarily give a nickname, name or surname and email address. The IP address of the User and his/her browser are also stored to detect spam. An anonymous string of characters (hash) created based on the email address can also be sent top Gravatar to check if the User is using it and use his/her profile picture (gravatar) publicly after confirming the comment. If the User leaves a comment, its content and metadata will be kept indefinitely in order to automatically recognize and approve future comments.
- Support for the subscription module, observing entries or new comments – notification of new entries or comments on the blog by means of an email using the email address and gravatar, when there is one. These data can become a collection of potential blog Administrator’s customers.
- Informing about planned technical work.
- Technical services, including answers to User’s questions.
- Direct commercial contact- if the User agrees or asks for it.
- Sending marketing information by email, if the User has consented by subscribing to the newsletter.
- Server log management to administer the website and ensure the most efficient service of hosting services.
In addition, the time of arrival inquiry and sending a response, the name of the User station – identification performed by the
III Data protection methods.
The Administrator uses various types of protection mechanisms for personal data, in particular against unauthorized access and loss of data:
- SSL certificate,
- WordPress Database backup plugin,
- Akismet Anti-spam plugin,
- Anti-virus protection on hardware used for data processing,
- Access to the equipment and blog protected by a unique username and password,
- Creation and updating of the list of personal data entrusted,
- Creating a record of incidents of breaches of personal data protection,
- Blog monitoring for incidents of personal data breaches,
- Carrying out and writing down the risk analysis and the effects of data processing,
- Placing information clauses and fields on consent to the processing of data in those places on the blog where, personal data are collected,
IV Sharing of personal data.
- The Administrator does not transfer, sell or lend collected User’s personal data to third
parties,unless it is done with the express consent or at the request of the User or at the request those entitled under the law of state authorities in connection with pending proceedings.
- We send the advertising and promotional materials only to the User if he/she agreed to it. This applies in particular to the newsletter sent to the User, if he/she confirms clearly indicated by us the link containing acceptance for receiving the newsletter about current promotions, discounts
andnews offered by the Website. These materials concern only the offer of the website.
V User rights.
The User has the right to dissent from the Administrator: access to their personal data, their updating, deletion, limitation of processing and data transfer, the right to object. In the event of additional consent, the right to withdraw it at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. The right of complaint to the Administrator to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.
VI Special risks related to the use of services provided by electronic means.
The use of electronic services involves the risk of infecting the IT system with undesirable software, including the one whose only purpose is to cause damage. Therefore, it is recommended to install antivirus software on the end device used by the User. This software should be constantly updated. It is also recommended to use a firewall.
Among the possible threats are also hacker attacks, the Administrator declares that on her website she uses security measures to hinder the User’s system.
VII Final provisions.
The Website may include links to other websites. Such websites operate independently by the Website and are not supervised by the Website in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend to read.
The term GDPR means General Data Protection Regulation of European Parliament and Council EU 2016/679 27thof April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95.46.WE.